Education and Events
The physicians, nurses and staff at The Urology Group are dedicated to educating the community and raising awareness about good health.
- 2nd Annual DRIVE OUT Prostate Cancer Golf Outing - Sunday, June 15, 2017
- NKY First Responders Cancer Screening - Wednesday, June 7, 2017, 1 - 4 p.m.
- Community Seminar - Urolift for BPH (FREE) - Monday, June 5, 6 p.m.
- Community Sexual Health Seminar (FREE) - May 11, 2017, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Erectile Dysfunction Seminar (FREE) - Wednesday, April 12, 2017, refreshments at 6:15 p.m., presentation at 7 p.m.
- 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Luncheon - Wednesday, December 7. 2016
Newsletter for Patients:
- Special Edition: Men's and Women's Sexual Health, Spring 2017
- Spring 2017 Issue
- Fall 2016 Issue
- Summer 2016 Issue
- Spring 2016 Issue
- Fall 2015 Issue
- Summer 2015 Issue
- Spring 2015 Issue
It's important that patients feel comfortable discussing health issues with their physicians and have a good understanding of the conditions that they may face.
- Straight Talk Free Seminars with Dr. Kevin Campbell
- Anatomy Image Library
- Understanding Prostate Cancer comprehensive booklet